Dignity

How easy it is for people to be in a relationship today, admit that they like each other and majorly confess that one loves the other. I love you, I love you so much and will keep you very happy. I will do everything one possibly can, to bring the world at your feet. I will marry you. I cannot imagine myself with anyone else beside you. You are the one. I find peace in you. I never felt like this before. You make me be someone which I can never be with anyone. I imagine you as my future husband. I cannot wait for the day to put that orange sindoor on your forehead. I love to kiss your feet, I don't know if it will lower my self esteem or not, all I know is it completes the emotions of 'I love you'. Like how you join hands in front of God to offer submission,  it's my way to just tell you how much godly this emotion and submission is. 


Very strong pure emotions, right? love, is that powerful.


And to Love, everyone has their own ways. Just like how a dad loves this idea to trust her daughter to go and win the world, like how a husband wants his wife to be equal and achieve amid 100 men, break this stereotype that woman should be below men, should be controlled by men or their Guardian. Yes, in terms of security, yes but in terms of doing their will, No! In terms of living their dreams, No. This makes me wonder, how many great achievers we lost due to the typical stereotypes of society which seeks permission of their male counterparts. We have Newton, Einstein and many powerful minds, and majority of them are males. Why because this world has this mentality claiming that male are the heroes who achieve and females are the heroines who exits because of the hero. Why? Why can't heroines be heroines because they actually stand on their own shoes? It all turns towards the page of feminism and I still do not understand the concept or the word and how vaguely it is hyped. All I know is, my wife or my daughter and even my mom should not be a part of not choosing their will and be run by domination. Yes, I know what I am writing and I feel this strongly because I am someone who has been brought up in such environment where females are suppressed. I was taught that females should be controlled and be guardian-ed. I thought the same when I was learning, but when I experienced the beauty of true love, it actually is based on her happiness. Just believe in letting her fly. I believe in putting this solid trust on her that she will be fine. 


Why I am writing today and what first paragraph says is all about strong emotions of love! Love is just not enough, I love you and all the emotions followed by this word is not enough. You and I need to understand that bringing flowers for her, feeding her food, buying stuffs for her does not let you own her. Whatever stuffs you do for her to make her will not make you own her. You know what will? Keeping her dignity and respecting her honor. Love is never enough. Same goes for him to, buying or sending expensive gifts, sexual connections and materialistic expressions will never be enough to own him. Its all about values you put and dignity you keep.


Feeding her food cooked by you considering the amount of spice she likes, adding ingredients which she enjoys and disregarding the one she loathes. This is a very simple example of honoring her existence. 

How you actually care about her/him when the whole world is against your love. If she is wrong,  she did wrong to you and injustice to your emotions and you cannot take it, leave her. She did not deserve the emotions you carved. She deserved to be left alone and live with the hunger of true love. That way, you would take care of your self dignity. But if she is wrong, did wrong and you want to bring it out to in front of the world, it is not she who will be defamed, it is your love who will be. Rage is there, anger, you are furious but hero is one who lets the one go with her deeds. Not the one who reclaims it to the world. Just respect the dignity of your love. 


Also, if you think your love is way greater than the odds and you can man up to love her. You should not scratch the wrongs. Start fresh. And respect her dignity. By doing so, if she is a real woman, she will be the one respecting you the most. And this is so worth a shot. To be in love, where you are very much respected.


I learnt that love is never enough to actually be with someone. Its all about dignity of the emotions you have for her, dignity of the person you saw in her, her dignity as a woman. You should take care of that, not because you have a penis or you are a man. But only because your love was so true to understand her dignity even in rage. Its that simple. 


Trust on him/her and just let him/her fly. Trust your love for her and if she will feel it, it will fly high - TOGETHER. If it is not meant to happen, your emotions will be deserved by someone who will feel you. Stay happy and stay in love with dignity!




 



Comments

Popular Posts