Naked Soul

 
Wear a bikini, wear a saree or flaunt whatever body parts you want to, I am only interested to glare your cleavage exposing the real you, your soul. Understand you and feel you! My sophisticated, humorously kink yet truly kind soul would only glare patiently into your eyes to portray your naked soul, blind-folded craft of who you are. Tell me dear one, who are you from the very inside and where is your heart the most vulnerable? Show me, allow me into the insecure world of yours, those gloomy dim sky where you sit alone hiding your scars, the pains and every complex emotions you carry. Let me reach out and understand you. The times when you cried all by yourself, broken with shattered emotions, all you wished for was someone to heal you, some one who would accompany your silence or rather keep talking to you. That moment, you could see none. None to be on the same page as you were, none to put their complexities aside and ring out to your heart. Someone to crack a deal with love, patience and beautiful understanding throughout. You were mad and crazy, and only love could heal you. Scrolling down the online chat lists and DMs, you could find none then, to feed with the exact things and love you wanted. Can I have a chance? Please!

 My beautiful one, listen!

I am not a perfect human, I 'm meant to make mistakes and be impulsive at times. But I can assure you today, with the most manliest of words that I will stick by you. I will listen to your tears hidden behind your tantrums, I will, with time, sneak in to your world where you are permit no one to enter. I would trespass your no entry zone along with your favorite ice cream, food and my music player. We would talk about it holding the deepest of meaningful words throughout the conversation and peaceful silence of-course!


Laughter, humors, discussion, heart to heart conversation and whispering tears, sounds like a good plan! Which it that song of yours which gives you chills and makes you feel heavy, or crave for some care? Let me do my homework on it. What are the things you like to do when you are mentally disturb, whats your peace out methods? What do you crave to eat besides chocolates and a lot of dark chocolate mud cake when you are on your period? What's your most comfortable cuddling position? What is your most relaxing spot on your head when I will massage? Whats the most insane bucket list you wanna try out? You gotta do sky diving with me though! And teach me how to dance. 


Also, if I happen to be in cooking in the kitchen with you, be ready for kiss attacks, flour fights and other cheeky spanks at the butt. You making me cut onions, you think you can get away with that easily? In your dreams. I need compensations, Madam! Feeding each other and all those typical couple lovey-dovey stuff, ya may be, I will do it for you if you are upset but you have your hands too, feed me back. FEED ME BACK!. FEED ME BACK! Else, you have your own hands (and feet), eat yourself. :P 


Jokes and everything aside, I will submit myself and everything I can beneath you. I will. But I want you in return too. I want to loose myself in you and get you in return. I want to see your soul naked and will pour my heart out to you, but I am insecure and scared. What if I am not fed with the love I have been looking for all these times, that sleep at your lap when I need a stress buster, that time away from the world with you when all I need is you instead of these anti-depressants. Are you gutsy enough to be my home and take care of me like I promised I will take care of you? Are you willing to put forward your soul to me like I m soul naked? Kiss me when I need you to just understand I am dying to touch you and hold you out. I am scared if my passionate aim to adore you will just not reach out to you. Remove all my insecurities like I will take away yours, hold onto me, just like I will and just be mine as I will be yours. 

Love me too, please? I need you. I need your help.

.  

Comments

Popular Posts